January 10th, 2017:
- Lotto tickets are available at our monthly meetings or at JD's Auto Service, 295 St. George Street.
- All of the bridges that required repair and/or replacement have been taken care of except for the one on #646 by the gas line. It is okay for snowmobiles but a snow bridge has been put in place for the groomer.
- The new trail into St. Antoine criss-crosses a ski trail maintained by the village of St. Antoine. We need to stay off of the ski trails, please.
- There is no official trail into the Shell/Tim's in the Caledonia Industrial Park.
- We still do not have an alternate trail from St. Antoine East to the Cocagne River.
- The next meeting will be held on Monday March 13th, 2017 at 7:30 at the Tankville School on Elmwood Drive.
- When parking at the Irishtown Community Center, please park between the building and the ball field. If there is no room, kindly unload your machines the park in an orderly fashion aroung the edge of the parking lot so as not to impede public events taking place at the Center. Thank you!
If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to send us a message at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Also if you have any snowmobile pictures you would like to share please send them to us. If you know where the picture was taken please include it.